- This topic is empty.
November 4, 2020 at 4:52 pm #2186Jewel EisensteinGuest
Why Does He Do That?
Inside the Minds of Angry and Controlling Men
by Lundy Bancroft
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780425191651 (0425191656)
- Publisher: Berkley
- Author: Lundy Bancroft
- Format: paperback, 408 pages
- Genres: psychology, feminism, relationships, abuse, sociology, gender, womens
- Release date: September 2, 2003
About The Book
Lundy Bancroft — a counselor who specializes in working with abusive men — uses his knowledge about how abusers think to help women recognize when they are being controlled or devalued, and to find ways to get free of an abusive relationship.
He says he loves you. So…why does he do that? You’ve asked yourself this question again and again. Now you have the chance to see inside the minds of angry and controlling men — and change your life. In Why Does He Do That? you will learn about:
The early warning signs of abuse
– The nature of abusive thinking
– Myths about abusers
– Ten abusive personality types
– The role of drugs and alcohol
– What you can fix, and what you can’t
– And how to get out of an abusive relationship safely
Prevention Programs, Harvard School of Public Health
TXT Why Does He Do That? buy. EPUB book Why Does He Do That? by Lundy Bancroft for Kindle on Audible. Hardcover ebook Why Does He Do That? download on Kobo. PDF ebook Why Does He Do That? Lundy Bancroft read online PocketBook.