- This topic is empty.
November 6, 2020 at 7:21 pm #2381Danielle ConnorGuest
Little Beach Street Bakery
(Little Beach Street Bakery, #1)
by Jenny Colgan
- Genres: fiction, romance, contemporary, adult, food
- Format: paperback, 416 pages
- Publisher: Sphere
- Author: Jenny Colgan
- Release date: March 13, 2014
- Series: Little Beach Street Bakery, #1
- Language: english
- Places: Cornwall, England
- Characters: Polly Waterford, Cornelius “Tarnie” Tarnforth, Jayden, Gillian Manse, Huckle
- ISBN: 9780751549218 (0751549215)
About The Book
Amid the ruins of her latest relationship, Polly Waterford moves far away to the sleepy seaside resort of Polbearne, where she lives in a small, lonely flat above an abandoned shop.
To distract her from her troubles, Polly throws herself into her favorite hobby: making bread. But her relaxing weekend diversion quickly develops into a passion. As she pours her emotions into kneading and pounding the dough, each loaf becomes better than the last. Soon, Polly is working her magic with nuts and seeds, olives and chorizo, and the local honey-courtesy of a handsome local beekeeper. Drawing on reserves of determination and creativity Polly never knew she had, she bakes and bakes … and discovers a bright new life where she least expected it.
Online book Little Beach Street Bakery download. MOBI ebook Little Beach Street Bakery Jenny Colgan read iOS on Books-a-Million. MP3 Little Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan buy.