- This topic is empty.
December 7, 2020 at 12:40 pm #4284Camille CarterGuest
The Unofficial Downton Abbey Cookbook
by Emily Ansara Baines
- Publisher: Adams Media
- Genres: cookbooks, cooking, food, historical, history, reference, edwardian
- Format: hardcover, 254 pages
- Language: english
- Author: Emily Ansara Baines
- ISBN: 9781440538919 (1440538913)
- Release date: September 18, 2012
About The Book
Nibble on Sybil’s Ginger Nut Biscuits during tea. Treat yourself to Ethel’s Beloved Crepes Suzette. Feast on Mr. Bates’ Chicken and Mushroom Pie with a room full of guests. With this collection of delicacies inspired by Emmy Award?winning series Downton Abbey, you’ll feel as sophisticated and poised as the men and women of Downton when you prepare these upstairs and downstairs favorites. Each dish finds its roots within the kitchen of the grand estate, including:
– Mrs. Isobel Crawley’s Smoked Salmon Tea Sandwiches
– Filet Mignon with Foie Gras and Truffle Sauce
– Walnut and Celery Salad with Pecorino
– Decadent Chocolate Almond Cake with Chocolate Sour Cream Icing
– Very Vanilla Rice Pudding
You will love indulging in the splendors of another era with the snacks, entrees, and desserts from this masterpiece of a cookbook.
Paperback book The Unofficial Downton Abbey Cookbook read on Android. Online The Unofficial Downton Abbey Cookbook Emily Ansara Baines on IndieBound. Hardcover ebook The Unofficial Downton Abbey Cookbook by Emily Ansara Baines buy cheap on Audible.