- This topic is empty.
December 13, 2020 at 2:39 am #4728Lyn AltomGuest
The Everyday Visionary
Focus Your Thoughts, Change Your Life
by Jesse Duplantis
- Author: Jesse Duplantis
- Publisher: Touchstone
- Format: hardcover, 240 pages
- Genres: christian
- ISBN: 9781416549765 (1416549765)
- Release date: July 8, 2008
- Language: english
About The Book
One of the world’s most humorous and dynamic ministers inspires readers to realize their potential and fulfill their dreams using the power of “determined” thoughts.
Life is about dreaming, doing, and enjoying yourself in the process. Sometimes it might seem as if your dreams are just too wildly improbable, or there are too many obstacles standing in your way, or you’ve missed your window of opportunity. But if those dreams are divinely inspired, hope is far from lost. You just need to know how to visualize the path to your dream to make it a reality.
Born a poor Cajun boy in south Louisiana, Jesse Duplantis was a rock musician in his early years and, after a life-changing experience with God, became one of the most candid, and popular, ministers of the Gospel today. For thirty years Jesse Duplantis has demonstrated what life can be when you focus on finding your personal path and nurturing a closer relationship with God and Jesus Christ. Jesse believes God can help anyone to succeed — no matter who you are or where you come from.
Weaving visionary-style thinking with powerful life principles and stories from his own life, Jesse shares what destiny really is, how to find yours, and how to avoid letting others kill your joy. You’ll also learn about the “Greatest Weaknesses” and “Destiny Killers” that have prevented people from achieving their goals.
Other key topics Jesse explores include:
• The amazing power of human imagination: God gave it to you for a reason!
• The strategic power of “determined” thoughts: Learn to use them and see results.
• What to do if you feel it’s too late for your dream: God-given dreams have no expiration dates.
• Why you can’t have what you speak against: Use the magnetic power of words to draw in what you know is yours.
• How to overcome discouragement: It’s okay to shut the door on negativity.
• The big picture: You are important to God, and your dreams and visionary-style thinking may affect future generations.
As Jesse says, “Somebody is going to succeed…why not you?” You can experience real joy, ful-fillment, and success by following God’s path to your dreams!
Hardcover The Everyday Visionary buy. Paperback ebook The Everyday Visionary Jesse Duplantis iPad on Amazon. PDF book The Everyday Visionary by Jesse Duplantis download. EPUB book The Everyday Visionary read online on iPhone on IndieBound.
Online ebook The Everyday Visionary read on Powells. Hardback The Everyday Visionary Jesse Duplantis download for iOS. MOBI book The Everyday Visionary Mac. FB2 ebook The Everyday Visionary by Jesse Duplantis buy cheap on Books-a-Million.
MP3 The Everyday Visionary on Walmart. TXT book The Everyday Visionary by Jesse Duplantis download on PocketBook. FictionBook The Everyday Visionary Jesse Duplantis buy. Online ebook The Everyday Visionary read online for Kindle on Book Depository.