- This topic is empty.
November 7, 2020 at 3:42 pm #2476Jennifer LittleGuest
by Lisa Genova
- Language: english
- Publisher: iUniverse
- Characters: Alice Howland, Lydia Howland, John Howland, Anna Howland, Tom Howland
- Places: Boston, Massachusetts, Stanford University, Los Angeles, California
- ISBN: 9780595440092 (0595440096)
- Author: Lisa Genova
- Release date: July 6, 2007
- Awards: Next Generation Indie Book Awards Nominee for General Fiction/Novel (2008)
- Genres: fiction, contemporary, psychology, adult, medical, drama
- Format: paperback, 292 pages
About The Book
Still Alice is a compelling debut novel about a 50-year-old woman’s sudden descent into early onset Alzheimer’s disease, written by first-time author Lisa Genova, who holds a Ph. D in neuroscience from Harvard University.
Alice Howland, happily married with three grown children and a house on the Cape, is a celebrated Harvard professor at the height of her career when she notices a forgetfulness creeping into her life. As confusion starts to cloud her thinking and her memory begins to fail her, she receives a devastating diagnosis: early onset Alzheimer’s disease. Fiercely independent, Alice struggles to maintain her lifestyle and live in the moment, even as her sense of self is being stripped away. In turns heartbreaking, inspiring and terrifying, Still Alice captures in remarkable detail what’s it’s like to literally lose your mind…
MOBI ebook Still Alice Lisa Genova buy cheap on Mac on Walmart. FB2 book Still Alice download. EPUB Still Alice read. Online Still Alice by Lisa Genova for reader on Barnes & Noble.
TXT book Still Alice on Bookshop. MP3 ebook Still Alice by Lisa Genova buy Kindle. Paperback ebook Still Alice read online on iOS on IndieBound. PDF Still Alice Lisa Genova download.November 7, 2020 at 4:17 pm #2479homewoodcraftGuest
Start Me Up by Victoria Dahl — 9780373773909