- This topic is empty.
December 10, 2020 at 2:49 am #4504Alyssa McgovernGuest
Wanting in Arabic
by Trish Salah
- Language: english
- Author: Trish Salah
- Publisher: Tsar Publications
- Genres: poetry, lgbt, queer, transgender, canada, fiction, islam, gender
- Awards: Lambda Literary Award for Transgender Fiction (2014)
- Format: paperback, 90 pages
- ISBN: 9781894770002 (1894770005)
- Release date: January 1, 2002
About The Book
Poetry. Braiding theoretic concerns with the ambivalences of sexed and raced identity.WANTING IN ARABIC attempts to traverse the fantasies of foundational loss and aggressive nostalgia in order to further a poetics of a conscious partiality of being, of generous struggle and comic rather than tragic misrecognition. “Trish Salah’s poetic sequence is not simply a narrative of gender change; it’s a wandering, thoughtful text, one both fierce and tremulous” — Erin Moure. “This is a beautiful and disturbing collection of poems, writing from the uncharted langscape of the third sex” — Mary Di Michele.
Hardcover book Wanting in Arabic for Mac. FictionBook Wanting in Arabic by Trish Salah download on Bookshop. MP3 ebook Wanting in Arabic read online on Powells. Online ebook Wanting in Arabic Trish Salah buy cheap PC. MOBI Wanting in Arabic read on PocketBook.