by Madeleine K. Albright

🔰 Read My Pins – READ MORE 🔰

• Release date: September 29, 2009
    • Publisher: Harper
    • Language: english
    • Author: Madeleine K. Albright
    • Format: hardcover, 176 pages
    • ISBN: 9780060899189 (0060899182)
    • Genres: biography, memoir, politics, history, art, jewellery, fashion, autobiography

About The Book

Part illustrated memoir, part social history, “Read My Pins” provides an intimate look at Albright’s life through the brooches she wore. Her collection is both international and democratic — dime-store pins share pride of place with designer creations and family heirlooms. Included are the antique eagle purchased to celebrate Albright’s appointment as secretary of state, the zebra pin she wore when meeting Nelson Mandela, and the Valentine’s Day heart forged by Albright’s five-year-old daughter. “Read My Pins” features more than 200 photographs, along with compelling and often humorous stories about jewelry, global politics, and the life of one of America’s most accomplished and fascinating diplomats.

FB2 book Read My Pins Madeleine K. Albright download on reader on IndieBound. Hardcover ebook Read My Pins. MOBI Read My Pins by Madeleine K. Albright buy for iOS on Amazon. MP3 ebook Read My Pins read.

FictionBook Read My Pins Madeleine K. Albright download. Online book Read My Pins PC on Powells. TXT book Read My Pins by Madeleine K. Albright buy cheap. EPUB Read My Pins read online on Kindle on Audible.

Hardback ebook Read My Pins download for Mac. PDF Read My Pins Madeleine K. Albright buy cheap on Books-a-Million. Paperback book Read My Pins by Madeleine K. Albright iPad. PDF ebook Read My Pins read online on Kobo.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (PDF) Read My Pins by Madeleine K. Albright
Your information: