• Author: Douglas Rees
    • Release date: September 27, 2011
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780373210398 (0373210396)
    • Publisher: Harlequin Teen
    • Format: paperback, 272 pages
    • Genres: romance, fantasy, contemporary, paranormal, teen, supernatural

About The Book

I wanted the role of Juliet more than anything. I studied hard. I gave a great reading for it — even with Bobby checking me out the whole time. I deserved the part.

I didn’t get it. So I decided to level the playing field, though I actually might have leveled the whole play. You see, since there aren’t any Success in Getting to Be Juliet in Your High School Play spells, I thought I’d cast the next best — a Fame spell. Good idea, right?

Yeah. Instead of bringing me a little fame, it brought me someone a little famous. Shakespeare. Well, Edmund Shakespeare. William’s younger brother.

Good thing he’s sweet and enthusiastic about helping me with the play…and — ahem — maybe a little bit hot. But he’s from the past. Way past. Cars amaze him — cars! And cell phones? Ugh.

Still, there’s something about him that’s making my eyes go star-crossed….

EPUB book The Juliet Spell Douglas Rees. Hardback The Juliet Spell read online on reader on Bookshop. FictionBook ebook The Juliet Spell download on IndieBound. PDF book The Juliet Spell by Douglas Rees buy for iOS. Hardcover The Juliet Spell Douglas Rees download Kindle on Booktopia.

Paperback ebook The Juliet Spell. FB2 book The Juliet Spell buy cheap on Android. MP3 ebook The Juliet Spell by Douglas Rees read on Audible. TXT The Juliet Spell by Douglas Rees. Online book The Juliet Spell download iPhone on Amazon.

MOBI ebook The Juliet Spell buy cheap. Hardcover The Juliet Spell Douglas Rees read for iPad on Barnes & Noble. MP3 ebook The Juliet Spell Douglas Rees download for PC. PDF book The Juliet Spell buy on Books-a-Million. Online The Juliet Spell read online on Kobo.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (MOBI) The Juliet Spell by Douglas Rees
Your information: