It’s My Heart by Children’s Heart Foundation — PDF download – 9780971154223

Home Forums Shop Talk It’s My Heart by Children’s Heart Foundation — PDF download – 9780971154223

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Janelle Locke

It’s My Heart
    by Children’s Heart Foundation

It’s My Heart : READ MORE

• Language: english
    • Publisher: Children’s Heart Foundation
    • ISBN: 9780971154223 (0971154228)
    • Format: hardcover, 176 pages
    • Release date: January 1, 2004
    • Author: Children’s Heart Foundation

About The Book

“It’s My Heart” is a resource guide for patients and families affected by congenital and acquired heart disease. It is intended to provide information on many of the issues families dealing with congential or acquired heart defects encounter. “It’s My Heart” was developed over the past several years by a dedicated group of doctors, nurses and parents. The book contains layman descriptions of the various types of congenital heart defects and acquired heart conditions and describes treatments, tests, surgical procedures and much more. ‘Before and after’ diagrams of defects are also included.

Hardcover book It’s My Heart Children’s Heart Foundation buy. FictionBook It’s My Heart download reader on Dymocks. Online ebook It’s My Heart. MP3 ebook It’s My Heart by Children’s Heart Foundation read for iPad on Books-a-Million.

MOBI book It’s My Heart Children’s Heart Foundation buy cheap on Mac. TXT It’s My Heart on IndieBound. Hardback It’s My Heart by Children’s Heart Foundation download. FB2 ebook It’s My Heart read online on iOS on Walmart.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: It’s My Heart by Children’s Heart Foundation — PDF download – 9780971154223
Your information: