Invisible I (The Amanda Project, #1) by Amanda Valentino — buy book

Home Forums Shop Talk Invisible I (The Amanda Project, #1) by Amanda Valentino — buy book

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Martha Buccino

Invisible I
    (The Amanda Project, #1)
    by Amanda Valentino, Stella Lennon, Melissa Kantor

🔰 Invisible I — Read More 🔰

• Language: english
    • Release date: September 22, 2009
    • ISBN: 9780061742125 (0061742120)
    • Series: The Amanda Project, #1
    • Publisher: HarperTeen
    • Author: Amanda Valentino, Stella Lennon, Melissa Kantor
    • Format: hardcover, 292 pages
    • Genres: contemporary, fiction, mystery, teen, school, collections

About The Book

Mysterious, charismatic, and one of a kind; the only way to find Amanda is to think like Amanda.

When enigmatic freshman Amanda Valentino arrived at Endeavor High, she chose three people— Callie, Hal, and Nia; to guide her through the choppy waters of her new school. Except she didn’t tell them about each other. When Amanda leaves, the three must reluctantly work together to figure out why. But once they start piecing together the cryptic clues that Amanda herself is leaving for them, they realize that everything they thought they knew about her is false. The more they dig, the mystery of where; and who Amanda is deepens.

Hardcover ebook Invisible I on Walmart. FictionBook book Invisible I by Amanda Valentino download for Kindle. EPUB Invisible I read on Amazon.

Hardback Invisible I Amanda Valentino buy PC. Paperback book Invisible I Amanda Valentino download on iPad. TXT ebook Invisible I read online on Powells.

MOBI book Invisible I on Mac on Audible. FB2 Invisible I by Amanda Valentino buy cheap. MP3 ebook Invisible I by Amanda Valentino download.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Invisible I (The Amanda Project, #1) by Amanda Valentino — buy book
Your information: