I Kissed a Rogue by Shana Galen – buy book

Home Forums Shop Talk I Kissed a Rogue by Shana Galen – buy book

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Carolyn Marshall

I Kissed a Rogue
    (Covent Garden Cubs, #3)
    by Shana Galen

📕 I Kissed a Rogue ~ READ MORE 📕

• Genres: romance, historical, regency, fiction, suspense, mystery
    • Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca
    • Format: mass market paperback, 343 pages
    • Series: Covent Garden Cubs, #3
    • ISBN: 9781402298776 (1402298773)
    • Author: Shana Galen
    • Language: english
    • Release date: March 1, 2016

About The Book

Once she spurned the man…

When the Duke of Lennox hires Sir Brook Derring, England’s best investigator, to find his daughter, Brook intends only to rescue the lady and return to his solitary life. He deals with London’s roughest criminals every day of the week; surely he should be able to endure seeing his first love again — the perfect girl who broke his heart…

Now her life depends on him

Lady Lillian-Anne Lennox has always done her best to live up to her father’s standards of perfection — at the cost of following her heart. When she’s kidnapped and her perfect life is shattered, Lila has another chance. Together, Lila and Brook navigate not only the dark and deadly side of London, but the chasm of pride and prejudice that divides them.

Hardback book I Kissed a Rogue by Shana Galen download for Mac on Kobo. Online I Kissed a Rogue. FB2 ebook I Kissed a Rogue Shana Galen buy. Hardcover I Kissed a Rogue read on Android on Powells. MOBI ebook I Kissed a Rogue buy cheap.

Paperback book I Kissed a Rogue Shana Galen read online reader on Book Depository. PDF I Kissed a Rogue by Shana Galen for Kindle on Dymocks. TXT book I Kissed a Rogue download. MP3 ebook I Kissed a Rogue buy. EPUB ebook I Kissed a Rogue Shana Galen read online iPad on Booktopia.

#5086 Reply
    homewoodcraft

Hegel’s Hermeneutics – Paul Redding – 9780801483455

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: I Kissed a Rogue by Shana Galen – buy book
Your information: