📕 Forward Me Back To You — CLICK HERE 📕

• Release date: September 22, 2020
    • Genres: contemporary, fiction, travel, india, adoption, family
    • Format: hardcover, 432 pages
    • Places: Kolkata, Boston, Massachusetts
    • ISBN: 9780374304928 (0374304920)
    • Awards: South Asia Book Award
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Farrar, Straus and Giroux (BYR)
    • Author: Mitali Perkins

About The Book

Winner of the South Asia Book Award

School Library Journal Best YA Book of the Year

Kirkus Best YA Book of the Year

ALA Best Fiction for Young Adults

Amelia Bloomer Top Ten Book for Young Feminists

Junior Library Guild Selection

Katina King is the reigning teen jujitsu champion of Northern California, but she’s having trouble fighting off the secrets in her past.

Robin Thornton was adopted from an orphanage in Kolkata, India and is reluctant to take on his future. Since he knows nothing about his past, how is he supposed to figure out what comes next?

Robin and Kat meet in the most unlikely of places — a summer service trip to India to work with survivors of human trafficking. As bonds blossom between the travel-mates, Robin and Kat discover the healing superpowers of friendship.

At turns heart-wrenching, beautiful, and buoyant, Mitali Perkins’ new novel explores the ripple effects of violence — across borders and generations — and how small acts of heroism can break the cycle.

TXT ebook Forward Me Back To You read online on PC. Hardcover Forward Me Back To You Mitali Perkins buy on Audible. EPUB book Forward Me Back To You iOS on Dymocks. PDF Forward Me Back To You by Mitali Perkins download.

MOBI ebook Forward Me Back To You by Mitali Perkins. FB2 book Forward Me Back To You buy cheap for iPhone on Powells. Online ebook Forward Me Back To You Mitali Perkins download. Hardback Forward Me Back To You read for iPad on Booktopia.

Paperback book Forward Me Back To You on Book Depository. FictionBook book Forward Me Back To You by Mitali Perkins download Mac. MP3 Forward Me Back To You Mitali Perkins read on Walmart. Paperback ebook Forward Me Back To You buy on Kindle.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Forward Me Back To You – buy book
Your information: