(FB2) I Almost Forgot About You by Terry McMillan – 9781101902578

Home Forums Shop Talk (FB2) I Almost Forgot About You by Terry McMillan – 9781101902578

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jules Smith

I Almost Forgot About You
    by Terry McMillan

🔍 I Almost Forgot About You — Read More 🔍

• Format: hardcover, 368 pages
    • Release date: June 7, 2016
    • ISBN: 9781101902578 (1101902574)
    • Author: Terry McMillan
    • Publisher: Crown
    • Language: english
    • Genres: fiction, romance, contemporary, adult, relationships

About The Book

In I Almost Forgot About You, Dr. Georgia Young’s wonderful life — great friends, family, and successful career — aren’t enough to keep her from feeling stuck and restless. When she decides to make some major changes in her life, including quitting her job as an optometrist and moving house, she finds herself on a wild journey that may or may not include a second chance at love. Georgia’s bravery reminds us that it’s never too late to become the person you want to be, and that taking chances, with your life and your heart, are always worthwhile.

Big-hearted, genuine, and universal, shows what can happen when you face your fears, take a chance, and open yourself up to life, love, and the possibility of a new direction.

EPUB book I Almost Forgot About You read online. FB2 I Almost Forgot About You by Terry McMillan buy cheap on iPad on Kobo. Paperback ebook I Almost Forgot About You for iPhone on Powells. FictionBook book I Almost Forgot About You Terry McMillan download.

MP3 ebook I Almost Forgot About You by Terry McMillan buy Kindle. TXT I Almost Forgot About You download on Books-a-Million. Online ebook I Almost Forgot About You Terry McMillan read for PC. Hardcover book I Almost Forgot About You on Amazon.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (FB2) I Almost Forgot About You by Terry McMillan – 9781101902578
Your information: