- This topic is empty.
November 9, 2020 at 10:20 am #2703Arlene DohertyGuest
(The Last Dragon Chronicles, #6)
by Chris d’Lacey
- Publisher: Orchard Books
- ISBN: 9780545283687 (054528368X)
- Series: The Last Dragon Chronicles, #6
- Genres: fantasy, dragons, fiction, childrens, adventure, magic, juvenile, mystery
- Characters: David Merriman, Eliza Merriman, Harlan Merriman, Thorren Strømberg, Bernard Brotherton
- Language: english
- Author: Chris d’Lacey
- Format: hardcover, 576 pages
- Release date: April 26, 2011
About The Book
After destroying a trace of dark fire, David, Zanna, and the Pennykettle dragons vanished. In a brand-new world, Co:per:nica, which runs parallel to that of Crescent Lane, firebirds roam the ancient librarium, a museum for books. But when 12-year-old David and Rosanna accidentally injure one of the firebirds, they are suddenly thrust into a remarkable adventure. The evil Ix have taken over one of the firebirds, turning it to the side of darkness, but the birds have a secret: They know about the existence of dragons. And from across the universe, one may come to their aid….
Online ebook Fire World download on Amazon. MOBI Fire World by Chris d’Lacey buy Kindle. Paperback book Fire World Chris d’Lacey read on Kobo.
Hardback ebook Fire World on iOS. Hardcover Fire World by Chris d’Lacey buy cheap on Book Depository. PDF book Fire World read online for iPad.