• Release date: December 1, 1999
    • Author: Rosa Parks, James Haskins, Wil Clay
    • Genres: biography, history, childrens, memoir
    • ISBN: 9780141307107 (0141307102)
    • Publisher: Penguin Young Readers
    • Language: english
    • Characters: Rosa Parks

About The Book

When Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat on a bus to a white man on December 1, 1955, she made history. Her brave act sparked the Montgomery, Alabama bus boycott and brought the civil rights movement to national attention. In simple, lively language, Rosa Parks describes her life from childhood to the present and recounts the events that shook the nation. Her story is powerful, inspiring and unforgettable.An NCSS-CBC Notable Children’s Trade Book in the Field of Social Studies

FictionBook ebook I Am Rosa Parks Mac on Dymocks. TXT I Am Rosa Parks Rosa Parks download. Hardback book I Am Rosa Parks by Rosa Parks buy cheap for Kindle on Amazon. Online I Am Rosa Parks read online.

Paperback book I Am Rosa Parks download. MOBI ebook I Am Rosa Parks by Rosa Parks buy on iPad on Audible. EPUB ebook I Am Rosa Parks Rosa Parks. MP3 I Am Rosa Parks read on iOS on Bookshop.

PDF book I Am Rosa Parks by Rosa Parks buy reader on Walmart. FB2 ebook I Am Rosa Parks download. Hardcover I Am Rosa Parks read online on Booktopia. MP3 book I Am Rosa Parks Rosa Parks for PocketBook.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (Audiobook) I Am Rosa Parks by Rosa Parks
Your information: