- This topic is empty.
November 8, 2020 at 1:51 pm #2594Arshad FrerichsGuest
(Batman (1940-2011) #676-683)
by Grant Morrison, Tony S. Daniel, Sandu Florea, Lee Garbett, Trevor Scott, Guy Major, Alex Sinclair, Randy Gentile, Jared K. Fletcher, Nick J. Napolitano, Alex Ross
- Release date: February 17, 2009
- ISBN: 9781401220907 (1401220908)
- Characters: Dick Grayson, Ra’s al Ghul, Alfred Pennyworth, Bane, Tim Drake
- Author: Grant Morrison, Tony S. Daniel, Sandu Florea, Lee Garbett, Trevor Scott, Guy Major, Alex Sinclair, Randy Gentile, Jared K. Fletcher, Nick J. Napolitano, Alex Ross
- Series: Batman (1940-2011) #676-683
- Genres: comics, batman, superheroes, fiction, fantasy, mystery
- Format: hardcover, 210 pages
- Language: english
- Publisher: DC Comics
About The Book
Tying into his other blockbuster stories of 2008 Final Crisis and Batman: The Ressurection of Ra’s Al Ghūl, the legendary Grant Morrison confronts readers with the unthinkable…the death of The Dark Knight.
The troubled life of Bruce Wayne seems to spin out of control when his releationship with the mysterious Jezebel Jet deepens. Soon Bruce Wayne drops out completely, having seemingly become the victim of mental illness and abandoning his Batman identity for a life on the streets of Gotham City. Capitalizing on the fall of their greatest foe, the Club of Villains begin a crime spree through the streets of Gotham that threatens to bring the city to its knees.
Collecting: Batman 676-683
FB2 Batman read on Audible. TXT book Batman Grant Morrison download reader. Online ebook Batman by Grant Morrison buy. EPUB book Batman on Android on Bookshop.