- This topic is empty.
December 15, 2020 at 10:01 pm #4952Anthony BrownGuest
A Living Nightmare
(Cirque du Freak, #1)
by Darren Shan
- ISBN: 9780316905718 (0316905712)
- Series: Cirque du Freak, #1
- Awards: Soaring Eagle Book Award (2004)
- Places: United States of America
- Author: Darren Shan
- Release date: June 1, 2002
- Format: mass market paperback, 272 pages
- Publisher: Little, Brown Young Readers
- Genres: fantasy, horror, vampires, paranormal, fiction, supernatural, adventure
- Characters: Darren Shan
- Language: english
About The Book
In the tradition of Stephen King’s ‘Salem’s Lot, Cirque Du Freak is the frightening saga of a young boy whose visit to a mysterious freak show leads him on a journey into a dark world of vampires. Filled with grotesque creatures, murderous vampires, and a petrifying ending, Cirque Du Freak will chill, thrill, and leave readers begging for more.
Paperback book A Living Nightmare download iOS on Booktopia. Online ebook A Living Nightmare Darren Shan read online. TXT A Living Nightmare by Darren Shan buy cheap on Powells. Hardcover A Living Nightmare for PocketBook.
FB2 ebook A Living Nightmare read. FictionBook book A Living Nightmare Darren Shan buy on Mac on Kobo. MP3 A Living Nightmare by Darren Shan. PDF ebook A Living Nightmare download for Kindle on Amazon.