- This topic is empty.
November 27, 2020 at 12:07 am #3614Mues FlynnGuest
Aboriginal Oral Traditions
Theory, Practice, Ethics
by Renee Hulan, Renate Eigenbrod, Greg Young-Ing, Qwo-Li Driskill, Michele Grossman, Tasha Hubbard, Catherine Martin, Stephen J. Augustine, Sophie McCall, Drew Mildon, Andrea Bear Nicholas
- ISBN: 9781552662670 (1552662675)
- Release date: September 1, 2008
- Publisher: Fernwood Publishing Co., Ltd.
- Format: paperback, 192 pages
- Author: Renee Hulan, Renate Eigenbrod, Greg Young-Ing, Qwo-Li Driskill, Michele Grossman, Tasha Hubbard, Catherine Martin, Stephen J. Augustine, Sophie McCall, Drew Mildon, Andrea Bear Nicholas
- Language: english
About The Book
Selected from a conference on Aboriginal oral traditions, these essays cover three broad subject areas: oral traditions and knowledge of the environment, economy, education, and/or health of communities; oral traditions and the continuance of language and culture; and the effects of intellectual property rights, electronic media, and public discourse on oral traditions.
FictionBook ebook Aboriginal Oral Traditions. MOBI Aboriginal Oral Traditions Renee Hulan download for Mac on Kobo. FB2 book Aboriginal Oral Traditions by Renee Hulan read online. TXT ebook Aboriginal Oral Traditions buy cheap on iPad on Walmart.
Paperback book Aboriginal Oral Traditions read PocketBook on IndieBound. MP3 Aboriginal Oral Traditions Renee Hulan. Hardcover book Aboriginal Oral Traditions download on Book Depository. Online Aboriginal Oral Traditions by Renee Hulan buy on iOS.